already know what you're looking for?
When the bank
says “no”, we
say “no problem.”
Residential Equity Loans
When you don’t hear what you want at the bank, give us a call. InstaFund lends 1st and 2nd mortgages – from $100,000 to $20,000,000 – on an equity basis. Meaning, you can borrow funds – quickly – for any purpose, simply by tapping into the equity in your property. And as a direct lender, we can personalize your application based on your needs. That’s why we are the go-to resource for realtors, lawyers, accountants, brokers, and builders.
Who doesn’t love commercial property? We sure do. So when you need financing for any type of commercial property, talk to us. . And while it goes without saying, we’ll say it anyway: We can get you the funds you need – fast.
Need financing for a revenue property?
We do that too.
Ready to develop? We’re ready to finance.
So often these days closing quickly can be the difference between a successful project or missing out on an opportunity. When it comes to land and subdivision development in British Columbia, we get it. That’s why we fund fast.
We specialize in:
▪ Single family residential lots;
▪ Residential subdivision financing;
▪ Site acquisition for multi-family development;
▪ Commercial & industrial land assembly loans;
▪ Zoned and unzoned land;
▪ Agricultural-zoned land financing.
From the first draw to the last, if you’re a builder or a developer, we are your source for seamless funding. Because, at the risk of blowing our own horn, not all financial institutions have the know-how or experience we do, when it comes to handling the unique needs of a construction project. Our construction draw mortgages are easy to acquire without a lot of red-tape. Over the last thirty years we have financed thousands of real estate projects from concept to fruition.
Construction has delays, don't let
money be one.
▪ 1st and 2nd mortgage construction financing, for up to 100% of the project cost;
▪ Bridge loans to start your next project before the sale of your current one;
▪ Equity take-out loans to pay back your equity during or after construction.